Monday, January 12, 2015

Starting with Bismillah...


Starting with the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful... :)

It has been a while since I have been blogging. I used to actively write during my secondary school years, and a bit more after that during A levels. But later on with time constraints and writer's block, the blog that I used to own was slowly left abandoned and empty. I actually really missed writing. It is the medium where I usually can express myself best, and being pseudo-Dory as I am, it helps to keep all the precious memories and experiences that I have gathered.



So 5 years later, inshaAllah here goes another start to blogging! This inspiration comes as I have now been blessed with being 5-months pregnant to this wonderful little khalifah in my womb, Subhanallah , Walhamdulillah :) So much things have been encountered so far of this journey, as well as countless valuable knowledge and advices being given. Hence the need for a journal to keep all these in, inshaAllah; about the wonders of my personal pregnancy journey; knowledge, advices and tips on maternal health, fetal development, advices on raising children, children's education and much more, biiznillah...

May Allah bless these baby steps towards Mardhatillah. Ameen.

No comments: